Donna Hastings' Funding Story
From corporate America to successful business owner, watch how we helped Donna Hastings turn her 401(k) into her very own Planet Beach franchise. Watch her story!
Patrice Richter's Funding Story
After Patrice's kids went off to college she decided to open a Papa Murphy's to fill the void and allow her to continue to coach and build young people in her community. Watch her story!
Start Your Business Debt Free!
Businesses that succeed are businesses on solid financial ground. Using funding options such as 401(k) rollovers keep your business afloat and cash rich from the start rather then always trying to dig yourself out of a hole.
Starting is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
We walk you through the funding process one step at a time. Never before has starting your own business been so simple! Your personal consultant is waiting to answer all of your questions. Click on Step 1 above to learn more.
Business Startup Funding
Tenet Financial Group is your “One Stop Source” for all your funding needs. Our experienced team of professionals knows franchising and business capitalization and will consult with you to explore your funding opportunities and determine the best option(s) for you. Whether you choose Equity funding, using our Self-Directed 401(k), allowing an entrepreneur to use retirement monies (401k/IRA) to capitalize a business partially or completely, tax and penalty free from the IRS, and/or traditional Debt Funding, utilizing unsecured lines of credit or Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, we are here to help you realize your entrepreneurial dream.
Rollover as Business Start Ups (ROBS)
Today many people are choosing to preserve their cash and obtain funding in other ways. One popular funding option is to access traditional IRAs or 401K funds (from a prior employer). If you have retirement funds and you have not yet paid taxes on those funds, you can use them towards the investment of a business. This can be for both new as well as for an existing business (for recapitalization). You are in control and you determine how much of your funds you would like to invest in your franchise or business.
Meet our Success Stories:
- Darryl M. Beaverton, OR
- From Day One, Tenet Financial Group was a clear favorite for a couple of reasons. First, they stayed in touch on a regular basis. No need for me to chase them down, or play phone tag. They were always available…And now that we have been running the business for a few years, I'd add another large plus. Their assistance in the administration of our 401(k) plan leaves nothing to chance. It's easy to follow, they provide direction on a regular basis and their on-line tools make the initial implementation and updates in a snap.
- Chuck G. Belton, MO
- Given the complexities of IRS regulations related to the use of IRA/401k funds for business acquisition purposes, it was critical that I rely on the professionals at Tenet Financial Group to guide me and my financial team through the process. In addition to the initial purchase transaction, Tenet Financial Group was very diligent in ensuring that my Corporation was properly structured to include the implementation of participation within the plan with my new employees.
- Mark M. Marietta, GA
- After looking at a number of local options for funding my business, it was clear that Tenet Financial Group was the best option. They were more up to date on the regulations, they took care of every step in the process and they made sure I understood what was going to happen next. They were even one step ahead of my accountant. It was one less worry for me, and I could get started running my business knowing that the financial structure of my company was set up correctly.
Things to Know:
- You have other funding options besides 401K rollovers. We can help you with SBA loans and more.
- It costs just $4,995 to design and install a new Self-Directed 401(k) Plan & Trust.
- Typical time frame to receive funding is 3 weeks.
- If you want, we can manage your plan annually for $1440.